Our Programs and Services
Partial Hospitalization Program
Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
To Prosperity’s Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program was created for the specific needs of adolescent development and recovery in mind by using evidenced based and holistic therapies. Treatment consists of group therapies, meal challenges, cooking experiences, grocery shopping, meal outings, art therapy and yoga therapy, individual therapy, nutrition counseling and psychiatric care. We serve the ages of 10-17 years old. Our Adolescent PHP program is located in Herndon and Norfolk, Virginia.
Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
Prosperity’s Adult Partial Hospitalization Program was designed for the needs and issues specifically for the young adult and the mature adult. Eating disorders effects people of all ages, lifestyles, genders and ethnicities. Prosperity is deliberate in the individuation that is required for each client. Our Adult PHP program is located in Herndon and Norfolk, VA. Treatment consists of group therapies, meal challenges, cooking experiences, grocery shopping, meal outings, art therapy and yoga therapy, individual therapy, nutrition counseling and psychiatric care.
Group therapies are focused on relationships, self-esteem, body image, anxiety and depression and uses evidence-based modalities of CBT, DBT and ACT.
Our program is ideal for those stepping down from residential treatment centers or stepping up for intensive outpatient and outpatient care.
Prosperity offers the step down services of intensive outpatient.
Both PHP Programs run 8am-3pm, Monday – Friday. To learn more call 703-466-5150 x 803 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intensive Outpatient Program
Prosperity’s premier Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is comprehensive, evidence-based, and offered to all genders, ages and eating disorders. We believe that the best treatment plans are unique to each person’s needs, strengths, and interests.
Our IOP program is a great step-down from a partial hospitalization or residential treatment center or if outpatient therapy is not enough.
Our program runs three nights a week for three hours a night, from 5pm-8pm. Prosperity offers individual therapy and nutrition counseling by eating disorder specialists who are motivated to help each client full recover. Each day of program consists of two hours of group therapy and one hour of meal support.
Adult IOP is 18+ In Person in Herndon and Norfolk.
Adolescent IOP is 17 and under, In Person in Herndon and Norfolk
Register at email@example.com or call 703-466-5150 x 803.
Binge Eating Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program – All Virtual
Prosperity Eating Disorders and Wellness has Virginia’s only specialized Binge Eating Disorder Intensive Outpatient Program. This program is a gender inclusive, adults only, program that will be accessible to anyone in Virginia using Telehealth.
- Prosperity subscribes to the Health At Every Size® (HAES®) approach and an All Foods Fit model.
- Nutrition sessions focus on a ‘non-diet’ approach with an emphasis on building a long lasting, positive relationship with food.
- Group therapy sessions consist of evidence-based approaches and are hosted in a safe, peaceful and encouraging environment. Our goal is to empower individuals to heal, thrive and live their lives victoriously.
- Programming will run from 5pm to 8pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If there is sufficient demand, we would like to offer daytime hours as well.
- IOP includes weekly individual therapy and nutrition counseling with providers specializing in the treatment of binge eating disorder.
- Group topics include: intuitive eating and nutrition education, joyful movement practices, body image, emotions and process, and empowered relationships.
Insurance and Registration:
- Prosperity is In-Network with Cigna, Aetna, Anthem, BCBS Federal, Healthkeepers, Optima,Carefirst & Beacon Health and Tricare. Single Case Agreements are negotiable with Optum, and United Healthcare.
- Each participant must complete an intake assessment by both a Prosperity nutritionist and therapist prior to admission.
- For more information call: 703-466-5150, or contact the BED program manager Amy Taddeo at AmyT@prosperityedwell.com
Binge Eating Disorder IOP Schedule
|5pm||Empowered Relationships||Emotions and Process||Cooking Group/DBT Group (alternatives weekly)|
|6pm||Intuitive Eating Meal Support||Intuitive Eating Meal Support||Intuitive Eating Meal Support|
|7pm||Body Image||Yoga For Body Acceptance||Body Bio|
Binge Eating IOP for Adults
Adult Aftercare Support Group – Thursdays at 6 pm. (Free) – Graduates of Prosperity
Adolescent Aftercare Support Group – every Tuesday at 5 PM. (Free) Graduates of Prosperity
Binge Eating Therapy Group – Every Thursday at 5 PM
Friends and Family Support Group – every Monday at 6 PM. (Free)
To get the link to any of these groups, please email: