Scheduling an Initial Assessment for an Eating Disorder PHP or IOP
Prosperity prides itself on providing exceptional treatment at reasonable rates. Although we are out of network with insurance, we want to make sure you have all the documentation you need to request reimbursement from your insurance company. Each time clients receive individual services at Prosperity, our providers will offer a receipt outlining services received and fees paid. For clients enrolled in the IOP, Prosperity provides a weekly invoice itemizing services rendered and fees paid.
The following is a list of services provided at Prosperity and the costs associated with each. We have also included the CPT codes for these services in the event you choose to contact your insurance company to determine out-of-network benefits and reimbursement rates. Please ask us if you have questions or need help navigating the insurance process!
- Level of Care Assessment $110 (30 minutes)
- Complete Initial Intake and Assessment (90 minutes) $220
- Nutritional Initial Intake: $175 (1 hour)
- IOP Program: Dependent on your insurance. Out of pocket cost is $495 a day
- Partial Hospitalization Program – Dependent on your insurance. Out of pocket cost is $695 a day.
Prosperity is network with Aetna, Anthem, BCBS Federal, Healthkeepers, Carefirst and Beacon Health and Tricare. We are able to get Single Case Agreements for Cigna, Optum and United.