Prosperity’s highly trained eating disorder specialists will give you expert and compassionate treatment for your journey to a full recovery.
Prosperity is a warm, therapeutic, and friendly environment, where we provide effective and efficient treatment by highly trained clinical providers with extensive experience treating eating disorders.
We believe that the best treatment plans are unique to the patient’s personal needs, strengths, and interests.
Age Groups are separated to best meet the needs of the patients.
We believe that everyone can reach a full recovery from their eating disorder. Eating disorders develop for different reasons and in different ways. It is important to heal not only the body but the emotional and relational wounds that may have come first. We strongly believe that the family is involved in their loved one’s care. We are a Health at Every Size, All Foods Fit, and individualized compassionate treatment program.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Monday-Friday from 8am-3pm.
- For adults 18 years and older or Children/Adolescents 10-18 years old.
- Programming includes twice a week therapy, twice a week nutrition counseling, weekly psychiatry and a family session.
- Prosperity uses the evidenced-based therapies of DBT, CBT and ACT.
- Holisitic therapies such as Art Therapy, Yoga Therapy, and meditation are used weekly. Clients will have two meals and two snacks while in the program in a supportive and nurturing environment.
- Discounted rates at a nearby motel is offered. Housing for PHP
- Located walking distance from programs.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
- We provide intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) and outpatient services for all ages, gender and types of eating disorders for the pursuit of a full recovery.
- Prosperity’s Teen IOP meets Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5-8pm. Age range is 12-18 years old.
- Adult Program is for ages 18 and above and also meets from 5-8pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Age Groups are separated to best meet the needs of the patients.
What, when, why and how you eat are critical components of your medical, emotional and physiological eating disorder recovery care. Here at Prosperity, your clinical nutrition expert is an integral part of your recovery team.
Our Registered Dietitians not only educate our clients about food and physiology they also:
- Teach therapeutic eating and cooking skills in a full kitchen
- Foster clients eating mindfulness and self-awareness
- Enable clients to understand, determine and annihilate destructive eating patterns while constructing new strong, restorative eating patterns
- Enable clients to specifically understand and change emotional associations with food
- Strategize to determine obstacles to healthy nourishment while finding specific, healthful solutions
- Promote clients eating and exercise self-regulation and awareness
- Empower clients to know, understand and change their current internal dialogue and beliefs surrounding food, eating, body weight and exercise allowing them to transform their mindset to be congruent with a recovery pattern.